We’re at it again! The Canadian Hemochromatosis Society (CHS) provides awareness and information on hemochromatosis, while supporting those affected by it. In order to do our work, we must constantly seek funding from corporate and government grants. We applied, and have now been accepted to participate in the Pepsi Refresh Project where the top 3 causes in our tier as voted on by the public will receive a grant for $10,000! This will go a long way for the Society and you can be of help to us with a few clicks of a button.
- Go to http://www.refresheverything.ca/categories/health
- Go to the $10,000 section
- Change the drop down box to Shuffled Ideas
- Find the Canadian Hemochromatosis Society
- Then click “vote for this idea”!
- Quick 1 minute registration (or connect to Facebook account)
- Come back to vote everyday!
To better support our cause and further the awareness, please tell all your friends and family to vote for our idea!
Wish us luck!